| One Five is sexier than you! | |
|
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
,
6:10 PM
(:
Hello. Karina here. Just made a few updates to the class blog. Um, inform me if you wanna make any changes to the blog. Yea, and just enjoy the warmness of this blog. If you wanna have me put up any pictures or sorts on the blog, you can send them to my email: theoricalpretense@hotmail.com And I'll put it up ASAP. And, don't be discouraged if you did not really do well for Maths CA. There's always tests and year end exam. Just work hard and strive for your goal. It's all up to you. :D ANDDD, I am NOT Karina Pang! Wonder why you all like to talk about him. You all then like him ah! LOL. Aaaanyway, I talked to Miss Eunice Ong this afternoon. This is our conversation: (4:34 PM) Eunice: u all then emo ahh (4:35 PM) ĸarina: Where gottt! (4:35 PM) ĸarina: Gorillaz is not emo (4:35 PM) ĸarina: I don't think there are any "emo" bands (4:35 PM) ĸarina: They're more of.. rock (4:35 PM) ĸarina: .. Yeaaaahhhhh. (4:36 PM) Eunice: lalalla Ah, how nice of her to call us emo. Especially on her last day teaching. Feel like killing her. LOL. |
|